Job title: Office Administrator
Responsible to: Operations Controller
Responsible for: General office duties to ensure company processes run smoothly. Assists with communication with clients, customers, and vendors
- Working in accordance with the companies Quality System and HSE policy.
- Performs clerical duties, including, but not limited to, mailing and filing correspondence, placing orders, and answering calls.
- Interacts with clients, visitors, and vendors.
- Sorts and distributes incoming mail.
- Type’s correspondence, meeting notes, and forms among other documents.
- Photocopies, scans, and files appropriate documents.
- Edits documents for accuracy.
- Assists with organising events when necessary.
- Conducts research and compiles data.
- Interacts with directors when necessary.
- Maintains office stock of supplies by anticipating work requirements, ordering supplies, and distributing supplies where necessary.
- Performs additional duties when required, including drafting brochures and organising the filing system.
- Maintain and update the marketing contact data base.
- Credit control
Skills and Qualifications:
- Previous experience in an office environment
- Excellent customer care skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to maintain a strict level of confidence
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Attention to detail
- Professional appearance
- Excellent typing skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Highly motivated and ability to prioritize efficiently
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team
- Enthusiastic and reliable
- Knowledge of basic office management procedures
To apply for this position please send your CV and any other relevant documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org